Falling for the Cowgirl
- Author: Tina Radcliffe
- Publisher: Love Inspired; Original edition
- Print Length: 224 pages
- Release Date: July 1, 2018
- I Rate it: [yasr_overall_rating]
- Genre: Christian
- Purchase on Amazon
- Purchase on ChristianBook
- Purchase on Book Depository
- Purchase on Itunes
- Purchase on Books-a-Million
- Purchase on Barnes & Noble
She won the job…
Can he win her heart?
Hiring Amanda “AJ” McAlester as his assistant at the Big Heart Ranch isn’t foreman Travis Maxwell’s first choice—but his sisters insist she’s perfect for the job. And AJ’s determined to prove she’s just as qualified as any man. But with money on the line, AJ and her innovative ideas could put him at risk of losing everything…including his heart.
Tina Radcliffe has been dreaming and scribbling for years. Originally from Western NY, she left home for a tour of duty with the Army Security Agency stationed in Augsburg, Germany, and ended up in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Her past careers include: Certified Oncology R.N. and library cataloger. She recently moved from Denver, Colorado, to the Phoenix, Arizona area, where she writes heartwarming and fun inspirational romance.
(1) Winner will win:
- An autographed copy of Falling for the Cowgirl
- Corkcicle Canteen Classic Collection-Water Bottle & Thermos-Triple Insulated Shatterproof Stainless Steel, 9 oz, Gloss Pink
- ESVAN Original Floral Tote Bag Shoulder Bag for Gym Hiking Picnic Travel Beach
- 20.00 Amazon Gift Card
- Gift Card Open to internationally. Everything else, US Mailing Addresses Only). Full terms & conditions noted on Rafflecopter form.
- More information at : JustRead Publicity Tour
- Ends July 4, 2018
- Enter to win here!!!
Professional Reader Affiliates
I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links supplements the costs of keeping my website up and running, and is very much appreciated!